Sidor

söndag 23 augusti 2009

Old photos of me...


This time I have used some old photos of me. My father liked to experiment with his camera and I often ended up being the model for his experiments. The camp was in the beginning of summer but the red and orange gjve an autumn feeling.
A friend who looked at my blogg wants me to show the process of making an LO. I have given this some thought and I think I will try it. The LO I've started now is of my daughter and I guess I could try to take som pics of how I get to the finish line.
The red and orange one is from a camp I attended every year and I always stayed in my friend Sabine's orange tent.

2 kommentarer:

Ammi sa...

Vad fina, gillar den översta lite extra :-)...det är nåt speciellt med svartvita foton

Lena Svensson sa...

Ja visst är det. Gillar profilbilden jättemycket. Pappa är en bra fotograf, synd att han inte utvcklat det mer...