Sidor

måndag 3 augusti 2009

A wedding, a christening and great grandparents

I never seem to get my pictures the way I want them here ...











Saturday I went to the wedding of a childhood friend. It was so beautiful! She looked just lika a princess and they really had the princess wedding!! I made a card for them and the gift was a.... scrapbook album of course! The bride said that she will start scrapbooking after the wedding so I thougt it would be a great gift.

Sunday my nephew got bapticed (a rough weekend). I was going to make a card to go with the frame I bought but I ended up making a picture/name plate in stead. I really like it. :)

I get inspiration from scrapping with my friends and this LO of my father's grandparents has influences from both Ammi and Anna. I know, the E could have been placed further up but... something is always crucked in the things I do.

1 kommentar:

Ammi sa...

Söt du är :-)...låter som en hektisk helg, puh. Jättefina alster, gillar Lo:n jättemycket, och bröllopskortet, ursnyggt och stilrent! Kramar