Sidor

torsdag 13 augusti 2009

What's happening?

Not much... I'm going shopping tomorrow to find stuff so I can make a name-plate for my other nephew (he turns 8 next week). I'm really excited about this because my sister will come along. She wants help finding stuff for an album she started about her baby boy Teodor.

I'm waiting for my first number of Creating Keepsakes. They have great offers if you want to subscribe.

I borrowed some books on origami at the library. Unfortunately I had to return them before I got to write about them here. I think you can get a lot of tips from them though so check your local library for books about origami. :)

I hope I can get som scrapbooking done this evening. I'm going to put som things together for my sister too. I will not get anything done this weekend, that's for sure. Busy, busy, busy!!

Inga kommentarer: